Delfiini’s technique group is for kids that are able to swim 12 meters. The aim of the group is to develop your child’s swimming technique and teach them the basics of lifesaving.
What is the Delfiini’s technique group about?
Delfiini’s technique group is a new way to strengthen your swimming ability without parents.
- Delfiini’s technique groups themes are: focus, control, mobility and swimming technique.
- As a guideline for the development, we use official swimming badges given by the Finnish Swimming Teaching and Lifesaving Federation.
- Kids that are able to swim 12 meters without assisting gear are welcome to join the group.
- Delfiini’s technique groups allow the possibility of adults to join the pool or sit by the pool cheering and supporting their children during the learning process.
- The goal is to enable independent movement in water.
- There is no age limit in the group.
- For further information contact us via email: email@example.com