Delfiini’s technique group is for kids that are able to swim 12m. The aim of the group is to perfect your child’s swimming technique and teach them the basics of lifesaving.
What is the Delfiini’s technique group about?
Delfiini’s technique group is a new way to strengthen your swimming ability.
- Delfiini’s technique group is group where you practice swimming without parents.
- Delfiini’s technique groups central themes are focus, control, mobility and swimming technique.
- As a guideline for the swims, we use offficial swimming badges given by the Finnish Swimming Teaching and Lifesaving Federation, and also the basics of lifesaving.
- Kids that are able to swim 12m without assistive gear are welcome to join the group.
- Delfiini’s technique allows the possibility of adults joining the pool or sitting by the pool cheering the learning process.
- The goal is to enable independent movement in water.
- There is no age limit in the group.
Welcome to learn!
- For further information contact us via email.